“Beautiful Smiles to Match a Beautiful City”
At Alabama Smile Design, we are passionate about what we do. We love working in a family friendly office where you enter as patients and leave as family! We aim to provide the best and we work hard to stay at the top of the field. We are proud to offer general, cosmetic & implant dentistry that is technologically advanced. We place a strong emphasis on patient comfort. Dr. Brandon O’Donnell and his team provide patients in Mobile, AL and surrounding areas with the highest quality of care in the field. Call us today and experience dentistry as it should be!
Brandon O’Donnell DMD, FAGD, FICOI is the owner of Alabama Smile Design, a general & cosmetic dentistry practice in Mobile AL. He is on the cutting edge of cosmetic and implant dentistry. Patients from various countries and U.S. States trust him and travel to see him. Dr. O’Donnell graduated from The University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science in Biology, and minors in both Chemistry and Math. He then obtained his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from The University of Alabama School of Dentistry in 2002.
He is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry as well as a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Both of these designations symbolize Dr. O’Donnell’s continuous journey toward improvement and progress in the field of dentistry. He is also honored to be chosen as a Top Cosmetic Dentist. These designations make him one of the most credentialed general and cosmetic dentists around; right here in the Port City!
Dr. O’Donnell is committed to lifelong learning. He is a lecturer on various technologies in the dental field as well as a CEREC Trainer. He enjoys teaching other professionals how they too can implement technology to benefit their patients. He attends numerous advanced courses and seminars across the country. Many of which are intense hands on experiences. He has completed:
- Implant Mastership at The University of Alabama School of Dentistry, Controversies & Innovations in Implants and Esthetics at IDEA (Interdisciplinary Dental Education Academy) in San Mateo, CA under the mentorship of internationally renowned periodontist and prosthodontist, Dr. Dennis Tarnow.
- Lateral Ridge Augmentation Course at the University of Florida School of Dentistry
- Botox and Dermal Filler Course through FACES (Facial Anatomy for Comprehensive Esthetic Seminars) under the direction of Dr. Gigi Meinecke.
- Multiple courses on 3D Printing of Implant Guides and Guided Implant placement using CEREC Guide 2 under the direction of Dr. August de Oliveira, a pioneer in CBCT Guided Surgery.
Dr. Brandon O’Donnell has served in multiple leadership roles throughout his career, both locally and at the state level. He is:
- Past president of the Mobile Area Dental Society
- Honored to have served as an alternate delegate for the 5th district of Alabama in the American Dental Association
- Served as the Forensic Dentist for the County of Mobile.
- An active participant in Donated Dental Services
- Past president of the Azalea Trail where he volunteered his time for many years in the Mobile Jaycees
Dr. O’Donnell is committed to understanding your perspective and respecting that you are entrusting him with your smile and dental health. He takes his time talking to patients, explaining procedures and making the patient aware of each step. He strives to provide a comfortable and relaxing dental experience. His painless numbing technique, gentle hands and keen eye for detail and precision makes him very valuable. He is dedicated to achieving the best, healthiest, and most beautiful smiles.
Dr. Brandon O’Donnell is originally from Mobile, AL. He and his wife Amy have two children and a golden retriever and live in the Mobile area. In addition to spending time with his family, he also enjoys the outdoors, running marathons, and playing guitar.
ACADEMY OF GENERAL DENTISTRY – FELLOW
INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF ORAL IMPLANTOLOGISTS – FELLOW
AMERICAN ACADEMY OF COSMETIC DENTISTRY
AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION
ALABAMA DENTAL ASSOCIATION
MOBILE DISTRICT DENTAL SOCIETY
What Our Patients Say
If you enjoyed your visit, let us know. We’d love to feature your review here!